We are pleased to offer two types of living options for Seniors in our area.
- Our Assisted Living Facility located at 302 Woodmont Circle, Batesville Arkansas
- Affordable Housing for eligible seniors in 12 different locations.
These programs are available through senior centers in the following counties in our service area: Cleburne, Independence, Sharp, White, and Woodruff.
Eagle Mountain Assisted Living is a beautiful 46-apartment community in Batesville developed by the White River Area Agency on Aging. Rich in features and amenities, Eagle Mountain is designed and licensed for seniors ranging from the completely independent to those who need assistance with daily living activities, including medication management.
Visit us online at www.eaglemountainassistedliving.com to see more and call 870.612.8700 or 1.800.382.3205 for more information and to schedule a personal tour.
White River Area Agency on Aging is the managing agent for 12 HUD low-income senior housing developments in 5 counties in our service area.
Applicants generally must be 62 years of age or older and meet certain income guidelines. If qualified, residents will pay 30% of their adjusted gross monthly income for rent.
Our one-bedroom all-electric apartments are equipped with:
- Smoke Detector
- Emergency Call Switches
- Fire Extinguisher
- Common laundry facility in the central building
- Water, sewer and trash pick-up furnished
- Storm Door
Other available features include:
- Walk-in showers
- Tubs with shower and vanity
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Vision and Hearing-impaired accessible apartments
- Separate heating and cooling system for each apartment
- Pet policy
- Community Room in the office building
- Building and Grounds Maintenance
- On-site Manager
- Information Referral
- Online referral for housing only