The goal of the Ticket-To-Work program is to increase opportunities for SSI and SSDI beneficiaries to obtain employment, so they can achieve greater personal satisfaction by maximizing earning potential and attaining self-sufficiency. The Ticket-To-Work program provides beneficiaries with a safety net, work incentives and assistance in transitioning into the workforce.
- Continued cash benefits
- Continued Medicare and/or Medicaid
- Assistance with education, training and rehabilitation for a new job through partnering agencies
- Medical reviews are waived while making timely progress in the program
Benefits of Ticket-to-Work
- Assistance in understanding how working affects benefits
- Assistance and resources to help find a job
- Staying in control of your benefits
- Achieving greater personal satisfaction
- Ability to transition back into receiving benefits if needed
- Ticket-to-Work Brochure
- Social Security Red Book
- Timely Progress Guidelines
- Social Security Choose Work
- WRAAA Employment Network Profile
White River Area Agency on Aging has a Social Security disability benefits counselor onsite and is committed to helping increase your beneficiaries’ confidence by addressing how working affects benefits and assisting in decisions about options. WRAAA’s mission is to assist beneficiaries to become more independent and self-reliant.
Contact White River Area Agency on Aging to further discuss Ticket-to-Work and how its work incentives can offer opportunities of success in the workforce.
For additional information, please call (870) 793-5358 or 1-866-612-3652.
If you would like a Benefits Counselor to contact you, please fill out the form below.