Our Care Managers provide a single point of contact to evaluate your needs and monitor to ensure the best and most appropriate services and care are being provided.
We not only coordinate services our agency offers but also assist in the transitional care and coordination of services among other providers in your area.
We can help with
Information and Assistance
- Based on your needs, our Information Specialist and Care Manager will begin the process of determining exactly how programs and services can help you. They will assist and explain many options for your care.
Care Planning and Management
- Development of the care plan based on the needs of the consumer identified through a comprehensive assessment.
- Coordination of social and medical services needed including those available through WRAAA or other non-AAA sources.
- Communication and coordination with family support.
- Ongoing care management, monitoring and follow-up
General referral services (financial, legal, housing, and healthcare)
- Communication and referrals to service providers regarding services to be rendered by consumer as part of care plan
Ordering Medical supplies (DME)
- Offering alternatives in ordering and receiving medical supplies. Incontinence supplies such as diapers, liners and under pads; bedside commodes; walkers; canes; and more can be directly shipped to the home.
Family Caregiver Program
- This Program supports Caregivers caring for a relative 60+ in the home to reduce the burden and stress of caregiving. It also provides assistance with some costs of care, education, emotional support, and information and referral.
Applications (public and private assistance)
Medicare Prescription Drug Counseling
Advocate and assist with Medicaid, Medicare and VA benefits
If you would like a Care Manager to contact you, please fill out the form below.