We provide hands-on care by Certified Home Care Assistant working directly under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Offering assistance with daily living needs such as
- Bathing and Grooming
- Oral Care and Personal Hygiene
- Meal Planning, Preparation and feeding
- Medication reminders
- Walking and Transfers
- Light Housekeeping and Home Management
- Laundry and linens
- Vacuuming, dusting, mopping, bathroom and kitchen
- Supervision as consumer works towards completing daily tasks themselves
- Keeping socially engaged by conversation, reading, games, hobbies etc.
- Respite Care for Caregivers – time arranged for caregiver to take needed break from the demands of caring.
- Pet Care and many more at consumer’s request
*Assistance for needs may be restricted by funding.